Majura Park, Canberra
A Muffin Break café business opportunity is now available in Majura Park, Canberra, ACT.
New Café For Sale:
Muffin Break café business available in a desirable location on the western boundary of Canberra Airport, ACT.
- Café Format: 39.5 sqm Inline Café tenancy.
- Location: Located in the food court in front of Woolworths.
- Anchor Stores: Woolworths, Big W and Toys “R” Us.
Image is illustrative only.
About Majura Park, Canberra:
Conveniently located on the western boundary of one of Australia’s busiest airports, Majura Park serves as a retail and dining hotspot for those local to and visiting the area. The shopping centre boasts an array of around 40 specialty and anchor stores, including Australia’s largest Woolworths, Big W and Toys “R” Us, resulting in high foot traffic within the mall. In addition to the array of stores, Majura Park also contains an impressive 256 seat food court, making this a popular stop off destination for those travelling through Canberra Airport as well as those local to the area. Canberra itself is renowned for its array of activities, events and beautiful landscapes, providing the perfect package for visitors and residents alike. As a thriving capital city, Canberra possesses the lowest unemployment rate throughout the whole of Australia, and has proved an extremely desirable and popular destination to both visit and reside.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Majura Park?
Owning a Muffin Break café business in Majura Park allows you to take full control of your future alongside the support and guidance offered through a successful franchise business. You will receive training in all areas needed to run a successful café business, including marketing, management and operations, passing on over 25 years worth of industry knowledge and experience onto you. As a Muffin Break franchisee you are offered support whenever needed through a variety of means, consisting of, but not limited to, onsite visits, regular meetings and marketing conferences. You will inherit Muffin Break’s nationally recognised and highly regarded brand name, alongside their award winning status and products. As a Muffin Break franchise owner in Majura Park you can reap the benefits of the backing of an already established brand as well as being located in a highly desirable city to both work and live.
- Foodco years: 13 years
- At Foodco:I love working for a family owned and operated company that continues to deliver best of breed systems to our Franchise partners.
- Before Foodco? McDonalds Area Manager
- What do you love about the brands? The innovation and evolution both brands continue to deliver in an ever changing retail landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I am a sports tragic and feel at home on the golf course or around a poker table.