As one of Australia’s most populated and diverse states, New South Wales has fast become an increasingly desirable destination to both visit and live. Home to Australia’s most cosmopolitan city, Sydney, alongside numerous suburbs possessing their own unique charms, New South Wales is a well-established state possessing an abundance of character that continues to grow.
Australian Capital Territory may only be small, but it’s home to Canberra, the nation’s capital and arguably one of Australia’s most important modern locations. The region continues to grow and is home to a diverse mix of people; including families, young professionals and affluent government officials.
If you would like to own a Muffin Break Café Business within New South Wales or ACT, you can view our range of available regional and metro sites listed within the sidebar. If nothing stands out to you, contact our development manager to discuss alternative franchise opportunities.
Feature Cafés for Sale
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.