Ballina, Northern Rivers, NSW
A Muffin Break café business opportunity is now available in Ballina, NSW.
New Café For Sale:
Muffin Break café business available in coastal town, Ballina located in the Northern Rivers, NSW.
Image is illustrative only.
About Ballina, Northern Rivers:
Brimming with character, Ballina is a coastal town located on Australia’s most eastern point on the northern shore of the Richmond River. With connections to the Pacific Highway, Ballina is readily accessible from Sydney and Brisbane and is situated 600km and 189km respectively. The population of Ballina makes up over 40% of it’s shire standing at 17,130 in accordance to the June 2014 census. The area boasts over 32km of immaculate sandy beaches along with a vast variety of activities on offer attracting tourists all year round. In addition, it’s stylish restaurant and café culture puts Ballina on the map for those seeking great food and drink making this an ideal location to open a Muffin Break café.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Ballina, NSW?
Owning a Muffin Break café in Bellina allows you to run your business in a busy, cultural location along with the additional security and backing of a well known and respected brand name. The Muffin Break Head Office team provide all franchise owners with training in management, operations and marketing to provide you with the necessary skills and information to successfully run your business. In addition to the training, you will receive ongoing support and invitations to conferences highlighting important market insights and tips for franchisees as well as giving you the opportunity to meet and share your story with fellow franchise owners.
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.