Campbelltown Mall, Sydney
A Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is now available in one of Campbelltown’s busiest and largest malls.
New Café For Sale:
A new large Muffin Break café business is available in Campbelltown Mall located in Campbelltown, NSW.
- Café Format: 113sqm bakery café including a seating area.
- Location: Located at the corner entrance to Woolworths.
- Anchor Stores: Aldi, Coles, Target and Woolworths.
Image is illustrative only.
Campbelltown is a major suburb located in the metropolitan area of Sydney, just 50 km south-west of the CBD. With a population of approximately 150,000, Campbelltown is a fast growing suburb, where population has increased rapidly since the extension of the southern rail line in the early 1800’s. Along with strong rail connections Campbelltown also lies on the M5 conveniently connecting the suburb to Sydney’s CBD, Liverpool, Goulburn and Canberra. The Campbelltown Mall is located in the old town centre within close proximity to the rail links and bus stop making it easily accessible from public transport resulting in this being a desirable spot to run a Muffin Break café business.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Campbelltown, NSW?
Campbelltown is a fast growing and popular suburb of Sydney which is easily accessible via many modes of transport including car, train and bus. Owning a Muffin Break café business in Campbelltown will allow you to experience the benefits of running your own business along with having the ongoing training and support that being part of the Muffin Break franchise team offers. With regularly held conferences highlighting market updates and tips on how to successfully run your franchise, you can sleep easy knowing you are not in it alone. Training covering operations, management and marketing is also provided ensuring you are fully prepared to open and successfully run your Muffin Break café.
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.