Centrepoint Shopping Centre, Tamworth
A Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is now available in Centrepoint Shopping Centre in Tamworth, NSW.
- Format: Kiosk
- Location: Food Court in front of Aldi
- Anchors: Aldi, JB HiFi
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Centrepoint Shopping Centre?
Tamworth is a lovely city in northeast New South Wales, well-known for its Country Music Festival. This new opportunity will soon be open in Centrepoint Shopping Centre, which is the main shopping centre. The mall encompasses a range of retail stores, restaurants and entertainment venues (cinema, theatre, bowling), and it is located just opposite Tamworth train station. The Muffin Break business opportunity is in a prime spot in the food court. This desirable location provides you with maximum exposure to the foot traffic that passes through the centre daily.
Muffin Break provides every franchisee with ongoing support. You will attend a initial training where we share our best practices and know-how, and you’ll be able to benefit from our strong network and reputation. This attractive café is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated owner.
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.