Deepwater Plaza, Central Coast
A Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is now available in Deepwater Plaza, Central Coast, NSW.
- Format: Shop with seating
- Location: Adjacent to Coles
- Anchors: Coles, Kmart
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Deepwater Plaza on the Central Coast NSW?
This new opportunity is located in Deepwater Plaza on the Central Coast NSW. The beautiful Central Coast is located only an hour north of Sydney, boasting gorgeous beaches, adventurous activities and delicious foods. Deepwater Plaza offers variety and convenience on one easily accessible level. This plaza has your everyday food needs covered with a great selection of stores including Coles and Nev & Jim’s Butchery.
Muffin Break is proud to have recently received the Roy Morgan 2017 Coffee Shop of the Year award. We support each of our franchisees, providing in-depth training and resources needed to run a café business. We are now looking for an enthusiastic owner. Send us your application today!
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.