A Muffin Break cafe business opportunity is available in the Shoppingworld Centre in Grafton, a busy regional centre on the North Coast of NSW.
New Site For Sale:
- Café Format: Kiosk bakery café with seating
- Location: Out front of Big W, at the top of the Car park travelator
- Anchor Stores: Big W, Coles, Target and Woolworths
Image is illustrative only.
Grafton is a friendly place that was one of the first towns on the North Coast of NSW giving it a historical feel, as beautiful old civic buildings line the leafy streets. It’s a family-orientated suburb, with young families and plenty of activities in the shape of sporting events and festivals. With a population of around 20,000, Grafton is a regional location and only a 40 minute drive to the beaches of Brooms Head, Yamba and Minnie Waters. There’s plenty of local industry, including a large brewery and sugar mill.
Why own a Muffin Break in Shoppingworld, Grafton?
Grafton Shoppingworld is the major shopping destination for the town’s essentials, with leading anchor stores including Big W, Coles, Target and Woolworths. This Muffin Break location presents a great site to capture foot traffic – situated at the junction of Big W and the entrance from the car park. Opening a bakery café business with Muffin Break means leveraging the great reputation of one of Australia’s most successful franchises. Even if this is your first time in the hospitality industry, all franchisees have access to nationally accredited training programs which equip them with skills to operate a successful cafe.
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.