Lismore, Northern Rivers, NSW
A Muffin Break café business opportunity is now available in Lismore, NSW.
New Café For Sale:
Muffin Break café business available in Lismore in the far north-eastern point of New South Wales.
- Café Format: 80sqm Inline Bakery Café
- Location: Lismore Square Shopping Centre on the edge of a very busy Food Court
- Anchor Stores: Big W, Woolworths, Kmart and Coles
Image is illustrative only.
Neighbour to several national parks, Lismore is both tranquil and cultural renowned for its beautiful nature reserves with a modern edge. Located just 45km inland from Byron Bay and 100km south of the Gold Coast, Lismore is home to around 45,800 residents. In addition it serves as a major tourist hot spot, attracting visitors wishing to explore the ’real’ Australia with its variety of nature walks, waterfalls and ancient rainforests. Lismore’s population has and continues to flourish at a steady pace and as a result the suburb has become the cultural and economical capital of the Northern Rivers region. Within the next 15 years, the population of Lismore is expected to increase further reaching 53,680 (a rise of over 20%). Retail is one of Lismore’s fastest growing and largest industries, with transport, education and tourism also thriving endorsing the growth of Lismore both economically and by populance.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Lismore?
Owning a Muffin Break café business in Lismore will provide you with all the necessary means to own and run a rewarding bakery café business including location, support and brand. The Head Office team provide training and support to all of our franchise owners to ensure that they are fully prepared to embark on their business venture. Areas in operation, management and marketing are covered in the training with extra support and advice presented in regularly held conferences. When starting out a business, brand building often takes time, however owning a Muffin Break franchise provides you with a brand name already established for over 25 years that is widely recognised and trusted.
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.