Manning Mall, Taree, NSW
A Muffin Break café business opportunity is now available in picturesque town of Taree, NSW.
New Café For Sale:
New Muffin Break café business available in Taree, NSW.
- Café Format: 100sqm Inline Café with own outdoor seating area
- Location: At the very front of the main entrance to the centre. High exposure with floor to ceiling glass front tenancy.
- Anchor Stores: Coles and Target
Image is illustrative only.
At the center of a significant agricultural district, Taree is a picturesque town on the Mid North Coast of New South Wales. Already housing approximately 20,000 residents in the area, Taree is also a popular tourist destination due to its beautiful views, beaches and rainforests, historic buildings and entertainment centres showcasing famous ballets and artists. Located on the Manning River, Taree is a desirable location for those seeking beautiful Australian landscapes along with the town’s historical and modern culture. The town offers strong transport links to major cities with the North Coast Railway passing through the area. Road links into the town are also some of the state’s most breathtaking, with many opting to incorporate the drive as part of their vacation.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Taree?
Owning a Muffin Break café business in Taree will allow you surround yourself with the breathtaking views of the area as well as associate yourself with one of Australia’s most loved café brands. As a Muffin Break franchisee you will receive support from the moment you begin your Muffin Break journey with training in all areas you need to successfully run a café including management, operations and marketing. You will be invited to attend conferences highlighting any news or trends of the industry as well as encouraged to share any business ideas. As a Muffin Break franchise owner, particularly in such a stunning area, you are able to keep the perks of being your own boss along with receiving the support and camaraderie of working with a larger brand.
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.