Narellan Town Centre, Narellan
A Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is now available in Narellan Town Centre in Narellan, NSW.
- Format: Kiosk with 60 sqm seating
- Location: In front of JB HiFi
- Anchors: Woolworths, Coles, Kmart, Target
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Narellan Town Centre?
Narellan is a suburb of Sydney, about a 1-hour drive from the CBD. This new opportunity is situated in Narellan Town Centre, which is the main shopping centre in the suburb, and includes a wide range of stores, banking services and dining venues. The café will be in front of JB HiFi and close to Coles, Kmart and Target.
To support your new business, Muffin Break provides an in-depth training and ongoing assistance. Muffin Break is proud to have recently received the Roy Morgan 2017 Coffee Shop of the Year award, and franchisees will benefit from joining our amazing team and network. If you are interested in this opportunity, send us your application today!
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.