Fairfield, Sydney, NSW
A Muffin Break café business opportunity is now available in Neeta City Shopping Centre in Fairfield, a bustling suburb of Sydney, NSW.
New Café For Sale:
Muffin Break café business available in Fairfield, Sydney, NSW.
- Café Format: 70 sqm in line store with additional mall seating
- Location: On the corner entrance of Neeta City Shopping Centre, next to the Main Smart St entrance.
- Anchor Stores: Woolworths and Big W.
Image is illustrative only.
About Fairfield, Sydney:
Located just 29 km west of Sydney’s CBD, Fairfield is a family-orientated suburb packed with culture. Fairfield is one of Australia’s most culturally diverse areas, with over half of its population being born overseas - and this allows for a broad mix of retailers to succeed. The suburb is currently home to two shopping outlets, Fairfield Forum and Neeta City. The latter is a two-storey complex anchored by acclaimed brands such as Woolworths and Big W. Neeta City is frequented by locals; and as of the 2016 Census, there were over 18,000 residents, many of whom are families with children. Due to its close proximity to the state capital’s CBD, Fairfield is easily accessible by car, train and bus from Sydney and its surrounding suburbs.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Fairfield?
Owning a Muffin Break franchise enables you to experience the benefits of being your own boss while having the security and support of a well-established and respected brand. Both locals and visitors to Fairfield are likely to recognise, and therefore trust, the Muffin Break brand before you have even opened the doors, giving your business a head start. Muffin Break enjoys an already well-established and trusted reputation, and we work together with the franchise owners to continue to build on the brand and everything that goes with it. Being a part of the Muffin Break franchise team will provide you with all the necessary skills and qualifications needed to run your own bakery café. Existing training programs in place cover areas such as marketing, operations and management, meaning you do not have to be an industry expert to begin your Muffin Break journey - just bring hard work and dedication to the game.
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.