Orange Central Square, Orange
A Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is now available in Orange Central Square, Orange, NSW.
- Format: Shop with seating
- Location: Corner entrance
- Anchors: Coles, Kmart
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Orange Central Square in Orange NSW?
This new opportunity is located in Orange Central Square in the CBD of Orange NSW. The beautiful Orange region in Country NSW enjoys an outstanding reputation for fresh produce and marvellous historical sights. Orange Central Square encompasses over 40 specialty stores with a variety of fresh food, fashion and services available. The future café will be on a prominent corner between Coles & Kmart. Muffin Break is proud to have recently received the Roy Morgan 2017 Coffee Shop of the Year award. We support each of our franchisees, providing in-depth training and resources needed to run a café business. We are now looking for an enthusiastic owner. Send us your application today!
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.