Port Central, Port Macquarie
A Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is now available in Port Central Shopping Centre, Port Macquarie, NSW.
- Format: In-Line Café - 61 sqm
- Location: Corner location on ground level between Target and Ritchies Supa IGA
- Anchors: IGA, Target
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Port Central Shopping Centre?
Port Macquarie is a famous coastal destination next to the Hastings River. This Muffin Break opportunity is located in Port Central, which is the premier shopping centre in town. The shopping centre has a diverse store directory, including retail shops, services and beauty stores. This new café will be located on the ground level between Target and Ritchies Supa IGA.
With initial, accredited training programs across barista, operations and business management, you will be prepared with the required skills to operate your Muffin Break café business. If you’ve always dreamed of starting your own business, apply today!
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.