Queanbeyan, Riverside Plaza
A new Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is now available in the Riverside Plaza shopping centre located in Queanbeyan, NSW.
New Café For Sale:
- Café Format: 59sqm Inline Bakery Café
- Location: Located near the entrance of Coles
- Anchor Stores: Coles, Target and Best & Less
Image is illustrative only.
About Queanbeyan, NSW
As a regional centre located only 20 minutes drive from Canberra, Queanbeyan is an integral extension of Canberra’s infrastructure and economy. Located technically in New South Wales, Queanbeyan also has a great school district and local hospital and is a popular location for middle-class families and professionals with its easy commute into nearby Canberra. In addition, Queanbeyan is a peaceful residential area with good restaurants and entertainment on offer. With Riverside Plaza as the main shopping centre servicing the area, there is considerable foot traffic from individuals doing their local shopping making it a choice location for a local business.
Why own a Muffin Break business in Queanbeyan, Riverside Plaza?
Riverside Plaza is a destination shopping centre for Queanbeyan locals, boasting over 40 specialty shops and anchor stores such as Target, Coles and Best & Less. With established foot traffic in the centre, a Muffin Break café in Riverside Plaza has the potential to be a sought-after local café in this busy centre. When you buy a Muffin Break café, you are buying into a proven business system and network of cafés that offers you initial and ongoing training and support to guide you as a business owner. With an established business model honed over 26 years, Muffin Break gives you the opportunity to be your own boss with the backing of industry experts.
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.