South Point Shopping Centre, (formerly The Hyperdome), Tuggeranong, Canberra
A Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is now available in South Point, Greenway, ACT.
- Format: Kiosk
- Location: mall seating located in front of Big W and Cotton On
- Anchors: Big W, Cotton On
Image is illustrative only.
About South Point centre, Tuggeranong Hyperdome?
Located in Greenway, a short 20 minute drive from Canberra’s CBD, South Point Centre is a two-storey shopping complex catering to the district’s many residents - at last count, there were 87,000. It currently facilitates an impressive 183 stores, with seven of those acting as anchor stores; including Coles, Kmart, Target and Big W. South Point Centre is a fairly large shopping centre, which has served residents and visitors to Greenway for almost 30 years! The centre itself has rebranded from the Tuggeranong Hyperdome and has undergone refurbishments, complying to the growing demands and trends of the time. As a result it offers a fresh, modern location to open a business in. Greenway itself is a pleasant suburb, showcasing an ideal balance of leafy streets and modern conveniences. The suburb is easily accessible via train, bus and road, connecting the town to Canberra’s CBD and beyond. Annual income in the area is higher than the Australian average, deeming this an affluent and comfortable suburb to settle in.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in South Point, Tuggeranong Hyperdome?
As a Muffin Break bakery café owner in the South Point Centre, you can take advantage of the high foot traffic that passes through the centre on a daily basis, while also receiving all the benefits that come with being a Muffin Break franchisee. As part of the Muffin Break franchise family you will have the advantage of being your own boss, without sacrificing on the expert guidance and support from our experienced and dedicated team at Muffin Break. Each franchisee is provided with full, accredited training, arming you with the skills and knowledge required to successfully operate an award-winning café business. With a nationally recognised brand name and strong support system always available to you, this Muffin Break bakery café opportunity may just be what you are looking for.
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.