Stockland Jesmond, Newcastle
A Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is now available in Stockland Jesmond, Newcastle, NSW.
- Format: Shop with seating
- Location: Adjacent to Woolworths
- Anchors: Woolworths, Big W
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Stockland Jesmond in the city of Newcastle NSW?
This new opportunity is located in Stockland Jesmond in Newcastle NSW. Jesmond is a suburb centrally located in the Newcastle area, with easy access to major freeways & highways. The shopping centre boasts a diverse offering encompassing Big W, Woolworths, Aldi and 75 specialty stores. The centre also offers a variety of food, medical centres and community facilities to meet your everyday shopping needs. The future café will be in a prominent location adjacent to Woolworths.
Muffin Break is proud to have received the Roy Morgan 2017 Coffee Shop of the Year award. We support each of our franchisees, providing in-depth training and resources needed to run a café business. We are now looking for an enthusiastic owner. Send us your application today!
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.