Warrawong, Illawara Region
Café NOW OPEN and Trading
A brand new Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is now available in Warrawong Plaza, located in Wollongong. This café just opened in Warrawong Plaza earlier this month to strong trading and is now looking for a dedicated franchise owner to over this growing shop.
If you’re interested in owning and running your own business that’s set up and ready to go, get in touch today!
New Café For Sale:
A new Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is available in major shopping centre, Warrawong Plaza, Illawarra Region.
- Café Format: Kiosk Café with 50sqm of Seating
- Location: In front of Coles
- Anchor Stores: Big W, Coles, Target and Aldi
Image is illustrative only.
Sitting on the northeast corner of Lake Illawarra, Warrawong is a picturesque suburb with a lot to offer. As one of Wollongong’s major suburbs Warrawong is home to a range of indoor and outdoor activities including one of the region’s largest shopping centres, Warrawong Plaza. Warrawong is a diverse suburb with a real community feel with many choosing to socialise over a coffee whilst taking a break from shopping. In addition to the large range of shops attracting Warrangong and surrounding residents to the area, Warrangong also boasts a large range of parks, hikes and bicycle tracks making this a desirable suburb to both live and visit.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Warrawong?
Home to the area’s largest shopping centre, Warrawong Plaza, Warrawong is a desirable location to open a Muffin Break bakery café. The area’s community feel alongside the training and support provided by the Muffin Break Operations Team will ensure you are equipt with all the skills required to run a successful bakery café. Each franchisee is provided with training in management, operations, marketing and barista skills providing you with all the knowledge needed to serve your customers the award-winning coffee Muffin Break is renowned for. With finance options from all ‘big four’ banks as well as a brand name that has established over a period of more than 25 years, owning a Muffin Break bakery café allows you to experience all the perks of being your own boss in addition to the backing and security of a nationally recognised brand.
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.