A Muffin Break café business opportunity is for sale in Westfield Bondi Junction, one of Australia’s most iconic shopping centres in the busy Eastern Suburbs of Sydney.
New Site for Sale:
- Café Format: Kiosk with 40 sqm seating
- Location: Level 1, Near Coles and Fresh Food
- Anchor Stores: Coles, Woolworths, Myer, Target, Kmart, H&M, David Jones
Image is illustrative only.
About Westfield Bondi Junction, NSW
Westfield Bondi Junction is one of Sydney’s premier shopping destinations. Located within the affluent and iconic Eastern Sydney suburb of Bondi, it is a six-level complex with luxury retailers, major department stores including Myer and David Jones and supermarkets. It has over 3500 car parks and is serviced by many bus routes as well as a train station. It is the third biggest shopping centre in Australia in terms of annual revenue and is frequented by many Sydneysiders, particularly the Eastern Suburbs; an area with a population of over 300,000.
Why own a Muffin Break business in Westfield Bondi Junction?
Muffin Break is one of the most established franchises in Australia, with over 26 years experience purveying award-winning coffee and delicious baked goods in the competitive retail food space. We know good food retail, which is why becoming part of our franchise is a great way of opening a small business. Opening a coffee kiosk in a huge centre of business like Westfield Bondi Junction will give you access to foot traffic through to nearby Coles, as well as a host of other popular stores. You’ll receive the training you need to succeed – all franchisees are given nationally-accredited training which covers every facet of the hospitality business. We’ll help you make your dream of running your own business a reality.
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.