Burwood, Sydney, NSW
A Muffin Break café business opportunity is now available in Westfield Burwood shopping centre, Sydney, NSW.
Café For Sale:
Muffin Break café business available in historic suburb of Burwood, Sydney.
- Café Format: 30sqm kiosk bakery café with 40sqm seating
- Location: Within Westfield Burwood
- Anchor Stores: David Jones, Coles, Kmart, Target and Woolworths
Image is illustrative only.
About Burwood, Sydney:
Only 12 km west of Sydney’s CBD, Burwood is a historical suburb showcasing some of the country’s most spectacular architecture. The town is encapsulated with famous landmarks and buildings, with ten of its buildings listed on the Heritage Register. The charm of this suburb is extended by a scenic park, which includes memorials to war soldiers, a playground and a lake. Although just a short drive from the city’s CBD, Burwood has its own Westfield shopping centre drawing in the towns 12,500 residents with anchor stores including David Jones and Coles. For those wishing to visit, Burwood is easily accessible and has plenty of public transport links via rail and bus. Burwood’s train station is on a total of four of the Sydney Trains network rail links meaning that trains run frequently to a widespread of areas.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Burwood?
Owning a Muffin Break café in Westfield Burwood positions your store in a busy and widely visited shopping centre in one of Sydney’s most charming suburbs. Running a Muffin Break franchise not only allows you to be your own boss, but also gives you the opportunity to leave your mark on a nationally recognised company. Throughout your partnership with Muffin Break you will receive training in areas covering marketing, operations and management to ensure you get the most out of your store. The Head Office team are always available to listen and advise on any issues or ideas you may have regarding the business as well as holding conferences to update you on any market movements or trends, giving you the perfect balance of support and freedom needed to run a successful franchise.
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.