A Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is now available in Westfield Miranda, NSW.
- Format: Inline Bakery Cafe
- Location: Original Foodcourt
- Anchors: David Jones, Myer, Target
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Westfield Miranda?
This Muffin Break store has been in the centre for more than 25 years, and it is now looking for a new owner. Westfield Miranda is the main shopping centre in the area, located right next to the train station. It’s a bustling hub of retail stores and dining venues, and it features big-name brands like David Jones and Myer, as well as an Event Cinemas.
If you join Muffin Break as a franchisee, you’ll be supported by and a part of a nationally recognised brand. We offer extensive training and management and marketing resources, and help you get established and grow. Are you ready to take the next step? Apply today!
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.