Wetherill Park, Sydney, NSW
A Muffin Break café business opportunity is now available in Wetherill Park, Sydney, NSW.
New Café For Sale:
New Muffin Break café business available in Wetherill Park, Sydney, NSW.
Image is illustrative only.
About Wetherill Park, Sydney:
Situated around 34 km west of Sydney’s CBD, Wetherill Park sits on the southern border of Prospect Reservoir. Home to a large Stockland shopping centre and a recently renovated town centre, retail is one of Wetherill Park’s most thriving industries. The suburb also boasts one of Australia’s largest cinema complexes attracting people into the area. In addition, Wetherill Park is also home to one the Southern Hemisphere’s largest industrial estates, which includes car manufacturers such as Jaguar, BMW and Subaru. Although there is a heavy retail and industrial presence, the overall ambiance of Wetherhill Park is still a natural and charming one as the town is lined with eucalyptus trees and green landscapes. Access into Wetherill Park is made easy by its connections to the Westlink M7 motorway and regular bus services.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Wetherill Park?
Running your own Muffin Break café in Wetherill Park allows you be your own boss whilst having the backing of a supportive and well established brand all in a suburb with the retail industry as a focus. As a Muffin Break franchisee you will be provided with any necessary training needed to successfully run and manage your Muffin Break café. Training programs cover areas such as operations, management and marketing meaning you do not have to be an industry expert to start your Muffin Break café business. Alongside the training programs, the Muffin Break Head Office team are readily available to listen and advise on any issues or ideas you have regarding the business. Being part of the Muffin Break franchise allows you to focus on the running of your café as you already have the security of a well established brand in an area desirable to you.
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.