Home to one of Australia’s most sacred landmarks, Uluru, or Ayres Rock, the Northern Territory is a state encompassed by history and character. In addition to the fascinating historical myths and legends, dating back around 40,000 years, Australia’s Northern Territory also boasts masses of red dessert landscapes unique only to Australia. Tourism has recently become one of the Northern Territory’s fastest growing industries, which has seen a steady annual increase of around 20%, enticing those who wish to discover the true beauty of Australia and it’s fascinating landscape.
View our available bakery café business opportunities with the Northern Territory, or any other state, by clicking on the sites to the right. If none of these sites stand out to you contact our development manager to discuss alternative franchise opportunities.
Feature Cafés for Sale
- Foodco years: 14 years : 2004
- At Foodco: I get an absolute thrill out of securing financially sound lease renewals for our franchise partners following robust negotiations with the landlords.
- Before Foodco: I owned and ran a very successful iconic café in the historic town of Bath in the UK for 5 years that gave me my passion for this industry.
- What you love about the brands? Their longevity and the place they hold in people’s everyday routines.
- Something we don’t know about you: I worked in a bank in the UK for 13 years