Casuarina Square, Darwin
A Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is now available in Casuarina Square, Darwin, NT.
- Format: Kiosk
- Location: Outside of the Big W
- Anchors: Big W, Cotton On
Image is illustrative only.
About Casuarina Square?
Casuarina Square is the largest shopping centre in the Northern Territory, and as such they are fiercely proud of their state and pay homage to it directly at the centre. For example, to celebrate the excitingly diverse and unique landscape and the culture of the NT, they have collaborated with artists to work on feature murals about the local residents. Located close to the airport as well as the city’s CBD, it is typically frequented by both visitors and locals alike. There are plenty of stores to suit all kinds of shoppers, from fashion retailers through to supermarkets such as Coles and Woolworths.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Casuarina Square?
As Casuarina Square is the largest shopping centre in the state, your Muffin Break café business will be in a prime position, located outside of Big W. There are an abundance of benefits that come along with being a Muffin Break franchisee, such as ongoing training and support to help you hit the ground running and to maintain that confidence throughout your journey. Becoming a franchise owner has the advantage of being your own boss, while benefiting from the expertise and knowledge of our dedicated Head Office team.
You will be provided with full, accredited training, which will arm you with the skills and knowledge necessary to operate an award-winning café business. With a big brand name behind you, and all of this ongoing support, the Muffin Break bakery café business is the perfect investment opportunity.
- Foodco years: 14 years : 2004
- At Foodco: I get an absolute thrill out of securing financially sound lease renewals for our franchise partners following robust negotiations with the landlords.
- Before Foodco: I owned and ran a very successful iconic café in the historic town of Bath in the UK for 5 years that gave me my passion for this industry.
- What you love about the brands? Their longevity and the place they hold in people’s everyday routines.
- Something we don’t know about you: I worked in a bank in the UK for 13 years