A Muffin Break café business opportunity is now available in popular tourist gateway, Katherine.
New Café For Sale:
New Muffin Break café business available desirably located in the historical suburb of Katherine, NT.
Image is illustrative only.
Serving as the gateway to the North, South, East and West, Katherine is a both a popular passage and destination for those intending to explore Australia. With a rich history and an abundance of activities on offer Katherine is a fine example of Australian heritage and culture. Currently operating as the closest major town to RAAF Base Tindal, which is located just 17km southeast from the town centre, Katherine serves as the main suburb for families of Defence personnel. Alongside its military connections, Katherine is also renowned for close by attractions including Nitmiluk National Park, Edith Falls, Katherine Hot Springs and an array of art galleries.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Katherine?
Superbly located in a prominent retail facility within Katherine, this Muffin Break business opportunity allows you to benefit from a brand that has built its reputation over a period of more than 25 years whilst enjoying the perks that come with running your own business. In addition to the facility, equipment and marketing materials you will also acquire accredited training in all areas required to run a successful café business, including management, operations, product development, food preparation and barista skills meaning that previous industry experience is not a necessity. As a Muffin Break franchisee you will receive support whenever required allowing you to focus on the running of your business and its future whilst receiving the support and backing of a nationally recognised and highly regarded café brand.
- Foodco years: 14 years : 2004
- At Foodco: I get an absolute thrill out of securing financially sound lease renewals for our franchise partners following robust negotiations with the landlords.
- Before Foodco: I owned and ran a very successful iconic café in the historic town of Bath in the UK for 5 years that gave me my passion for this industry.
- What you love about the brands? Their longevity and the place they hold in people’s everyday routines.
- Something we don’t know about you: I worked in a bank in the UK for 13 years