With a land mass of 1.7 million sqm, Queensland serves as Australia’s second largest and third most populous state. Its current population currently stands at over 5 million, proving that this north-easterly state is a highly desirable location to both live and visit. Famous for its access to the Great Barrier Reef, which spans across over 2,000 km of the state’s coastline, Queensland offers a variety of recreational activities promoting the areas largely outdoor lifestyle. The state’s attractive lifestyle, alongside it’s growing economy and abundance of space to capitalise, has resulted in Queensland becoming a favourite destination for those who wish to start a new business or, indeed, home, with expectations of the already large population to continue to prosper.
View our available bakery café business opportunities within Queensland, and any other state, via the navigation bar on the right. If there is nothing listed that stands out to you, contact our development manager to discuss alternative franchise opportunities.
Feature Cafés for Sale
- Foodco years: 14 years : 2004
- At Foodco: I get an absolute thrill out of securing financially sound lease renewals for our franchise partners following robust negotiations with the landlords.
- Before Foodco: I owned and ran a very successful iconic café in the historic town of Bath in the UK for 5 years that gave me my passion for this industry.
- What you love about the brands? Their longevity and the place they hold in people’s everyday routines.
- Something we don’t know about you: I worked in a bank in the UK for 13 years