Albany Creek Village
A Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is now available in Albany Creek Village, QLD.
- Format: 30sqm kiosk
- Location: outside the front of a busy Coles
- Anchors: Coles
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Albany Creek Village?
Located just 17 km from Brisbane’s CBD, Albany Creek is a popular metropolitan suburb for commuters, families and retirees alike. With attractions including a golf course, parks, a leisure centre and an impressive sports centre, Albany Creek is a well-rounded suburb suitable for a diverse group of people. The shopping centre has recently been refurbished.
As a Muffin Break bakery café owner you will benefit from the company’s extensive support and training system alongside the perks that come with running your own business. The team at Muffin Break take care of all the behind-the-scenes projects, such as customer research, marketing and product development, allowing you to focus on keeping your customers happy. Owning a Muffin Break bakery café in Albany Creek will allow you to become an integrated part of the community. Our dependable support system combined with our nationally recognised status allows you to confidently run your bakery café with the extra security of an already well established brand.
- Foodco years: 14 years : 2004
- At Foodco: I get an absolute thrill out of securing financially sound lease renewals for our franchise partners following robust negotiations with the landlords.
- Before Foodco: I owned and ran a very successful iconic café in the historic town of Bath in the UK for 5 years that gave me my passion for this industry.
- What you love about the brands? Their longevity and the place they hold in people’s everyday routines.
- Something we don’t know about you: I worked in a bank in the UK for 13 years