Beenleigh Marketplace, Logan
A new Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is now available in Beenleigh Marketplace, located in Beenleigh, QLD.
- Format: In Line 56sqm with 30sqm seating
- Location: Corner site right out the front of Woolworths
- Anchor Store: Woolworths & Big W
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Beenleigh Marketplace?
Beenleigh is a suburb in the City of Logan located halfway between Brisbane (30 minutes’ drive) and Gold Coast (35 minutes’ drive). This new Muffin Break bakery café business benefits from the tourist flow coming to enjoy the beaches, water and amusement parks (Dreamworld, Sea World, Infinity Attraction) and natural reserves. Beenleigh Marketplace is conveniently located next to the main motorway. The mall is a popular destination that visitors and locals can easily access on a daily basis. The future café is on the opposite side of the major grocery store, Woolworths.
Muffin Break is a nationally recognised and awarded brand. We allow each franchisee to hit the ground running as a business owner by providing in-depth initial training. Support is also available for every franchisee. This opportunity is promising for an enthusiastic entrepreneur who is keen on a career change. Are you ready to join Muffin Break Adventure?
- Foodco years: 14 years : 2004
- At Foodco: I get an absolute thrill out of securing financially sound lease renewals for our franchise partners following robust negotiations with the landlords.
- Before Foodco: I owned and ran a very successful iconic café in the historic town of Bath in the UK for 5 years that gave me my passion for this industry.
- What you love about the brands? Their longevity and the place they hold in people’s everyday routines.
- Something we don’t know about you: I worked in a bank in the UK for 13 years