Burleigh Heads, Burleigh Waters
A Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is now available in Burleigh Heads Shopping Centre in Burleigh Waters, QLD.
- Format: Kiosk
- Location: Outside the front of JB Hifi
- Anchors: Big W, Woolworths, Aldi
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Burleigh Heads Shopping Centre?
Burleigh Waters itself is a beautiful coastal suburb on the southern edge of the Gold Coast close to Burleigh Head National Park and Palm Beach. Many are attracted to Burleigh Waters due to its slow-paced lifestyle, giving visitors and residents the opportunity to take in the beauty and enjoy the world-famous surf on Burleigh Heads Beach.
Owning a Muffin Break café business in Burleigh Waters will provide you with the skills, equipment and brand identity required to run a rewarding café business. You will receive training from our expert operations team in areas covering marketing, management and operations. As a Muffin Break franchise owner, you can enjoy the benefits of being your own boss, whilst having the support and backing of a nationally recognised brand. Not to mention, you can experience all of this whilst living in one of Gold Coast’s most breathtaking locations.
- Foodco years: 14 years : 2004
- At Foodco: I get an absolute thrill out of securing financially sound lease renewals for our franchise partners following robust negotiations with the landlords.
- Before Foodco: I owned and ran a very successful iconic café in the historic town of Bath in the UK for 5 years that gave me my passion for this industry.
- What you love about the brands? Their longevity and the place they hold in people’s everyday routines.
- Something we don’t know about you: I worked in a bank in the UK for 13 years