Fortitude Valley, Brisbane
A Muffin Break café business opportunity is available in The Valley Centre, Fortitude Valley Train Station, Brisbane.
New Café For Sale:
- Café Format: 27 sqm, Kiosk bakery café
- Location: Within a busy commuter-based food court at The Valley Train Station. Predominantly trades Monday - Friday.
Image is illustrative only.
About Fortitude Valley, Brisbane
Fortitude Valley is where style meets the offbeat. Immediately north-east of the CBD, its heritage-listed properties proudly stand among contemporary buildings. Known as ‘The Valley’, this area was Australia’s first dedicated entertainment district and continues to be a popular place to dine, shop and live. It’s a major destination for live music and features the impressive Chinatown Mall as well as a hub of exotic Chinese supermarkets and restaurants. The Emporium complex channels a European village feel and James St showcases famous Australian fashion labels. The Valley Metro shopping centre is the access point to Brunswick St Station, with over 30 retail outlets and a busy food court featuring national retailers. It’s the perfect place to connect with Brisbane’s most famous entertainment precinct and the CBD.
Why own a Muffin Break business at Valley Metro, Fortitude Valley?
As the connection point for one of Brisbane’s busiest entertainment areas - that’s also a popular place to live for young professionals - Valley Metro Centre is a great place to open a bakery café business. You’ll be able to take advantage of the high commuter traffic both from the train station, taxi rank and bus depot, as well as from offices and shops around the area. Muffin Break has a strong network across Australia and is a recognised name in top quality coffee and baked goods. If you’re new to the café business, becoming part of a successful franchise will provide invaluable support in both training and business advice. Muffin Break’s accredited training programs are relevant and practical - they’ll ensure that you and your staff are well equipped to operate a successful bakery café.
- Foodco years: 14 years : 2004
- At Foodco: I get an absolute thrill out of securing financially sound lease renewals for our franchise partners following robust negotiations with the landlords.
- Before Foodco: I owned and ran a very successful iconic café in the historic town of Bath in the UK for 5 years that gave me my passion for this industry.
- What you love about the brands? Their longevity and the place they hold in people’s everyday routines.
- Something we don’t know about you: I worked in a bank in the UK for 13 years