New Café For Sale, Grand Central, Toowoomba, QLD:
A new Muffin Break café business is available in Grand Central Shopping Centre in Toowoomba, QLD.
- Café Format: In-line
- Location: Prominent corner position near the entrance to Big W
- Anchor Stores:. Target, Myer, Woolworths, K-Mart, Coles
Image is illustrative only.
About Grand Central, Toowoomba
Grand Central Shopping Centre is a bustling retail shopping centre, and one of the largest in Australia. It features a number of big-name stores as well as over 180 speciality stores. In 2017, the centre completed a major redevelopment project, and as such it’s a real hub for its large population of over 113,000 residents and the many visitors who pass through the area.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Grand Central, Toowoomba?
This new Muffin Break bakery café has a prime corner location near the entrance to Big W, meaning that it should benefit from an impressive amount of foot traffic. Joining Muffin Break means becoming a part of a well-established, award-winning Australian brand. Each franchisee is set up with the support and training needed from the very beginning and then throughout your journey with us. If you’re interested in being your own boss, with all of the support of a popular and knowledgable national brand, then fill out an application now!
- Foodco years: 14 years : 2004
- At Foodco: I get an absolute thrill out of securing financially sound lease renewals for our franchise partners following robust negotiations with the landlords.
- Before Foodco: I owned and ran a very successful iconic café in the historic town of Bath in the UK for 5 years that gave me my passion for this industry.
- What you love about the brands? Their longevity and the place they hold in people’s everyday routines.
- Something we don’t know about you: I worked in a bank in the UK for 13 years