Gympie Central, QLD
A Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is now available in Gympie Central, QLD.
- Format: 30sqm kiosk in the foodcourt
- Location: Foodcourt
- Anchors: Big W, Woolworths
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Gympie Central, QLD?
Gympie is situated 1-hour drive from Noosa Heads and the Sunshine Coast. This lovely rural town is famous for its vegetable and tropical fruit productions. The dairy industry and beef cattle are also well-developed. Going grocery shopping at the market is a real food experience that should not be missed. Gympie Central is located right next to the main road heading to the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane. The shopping centre encompasses a wide range of brand stores such as Big W and Woolworth, banks and other services. The future Jamaica Blue Café would be part of the food court where visitors come and relax. Your outside balcony attached to the café is a real advantage. Muffin Break is proud to have received the Roy Morgan 2017 Coffee Shop of the Year award. We support each of our franchisees, providing in-depth training and resources needed to run a café business. We are now looking for an enthusiastic owner. Send us your application today!
- Foodco years: 14 years : 2004
- At Foodco: I get an absolute thrill out of securing financially sound lease renewals for our franchise partners following robust negotiations with the landlords.
- Before Foodco: I owned and ran a very successful iconic café in the historic town of Bath in the UK for 5 years that gave me my passion for this industry.
- What you love about the brands? Their longevity and the place they hold in people’s everyday routines.
- Something we don’t know about you: I worked in a bank in the UK for 13 years