Gympie Goldfields Plaza, Gympie
A Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is now available in Gympie Goldfields Plaza, Gympie, QLD.
- Format: In-line
- Location: Prominent corner position near Coles
- Anchors: Coles
Image is illustrative only.
About Gympie Goldfields Plaza, Gympie
This single-level shopping centre is popular both with neighbourhood residents and visitors to Gympie. Located approximately 85 km north-west of Maroochydore and close to many other beautiful tourist spots, Gympie is an inland favourite not too far from the Sunshine Coast.
Gympie Goldfields Plaza is anchored by Coles and also features several other retailers, so it’s no stranger to plenty of visitors. The town has around 21,000 residents and thanks to its location, there are often more people just passing through. The centre has recently been redeveloped, so there’s never been a better time to invest!
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Gympie Goldfields Plaza, Gympie?
Just an hour’s drive from Noosa and the Sunshine Coast, Gympie is a fantastic regional town with plenty going on. Known for farming and fresh produce, it attracts people from far and wide to sample the goods locally. Goldfields Plaza is highly accessible to visitors from the main road and is able to keep locals coming back for their essentials as well.
This is an opportunity to own a Muffin Break business in a thriving community, as part of a popular brand. We provide in-depth training and assistance to all of our franchise owners so that you can develop your skills across a whole range of important business areas. Be your own boss, while still receiving plenty of support, every step of the way. Why not contact us to start your journey?
- Foodco years: 14 years : 2004
- At Foodco: I get an absolute thrill out of securing financially sound lease renewals for our franchise partners following robust negotiations with the landlords.
- Before Foodco: I owned and ran a very successful iconic café in the historic town of Bath in the UK for 5 years that gave me my passion for this industry.
- What you love about the brands? Their longevity and the place they hold in people’s everyday routines.
- Something we don’t know about you: I worked in a bank in the UK for 13 years