Nambour Plaza, Nambour.
A new Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is now available in Nambour Plaza, located close to Sunshine Coast, QLD.
- Format: In Line 36sqm with 40sqm seating
- Location: Corner site on the main mall. Currently the Michel’s Patisserie.
- Anchor Store: Woolworths & Big W.
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Nambour Plaza?
Nambour is a town located only 15 minutes away from Sunshine Coast. This Muffin Break bakery café business will benefit from the tourist flow coming to enjoy the beautiful coast and parks. Nambour is ideally located between the ocean and natural reserves such as Mapleton Conservation Park, Kondalilla National Park and Maleny National Park. This location is also easy to access thanks to the motorway heading to Brisbane. In addition to this desirable location, the future franchisee will take advantage of our award-winning training in all relevant areas necessary to run a coffee shop. We also provide an ongoing support across marketing, product delivery and business operations. Are you ready for the next step?
- Foodco years: 14 years : 2004
- At Foodco: I get an absolute thrill out of securing financially sound lease renewals for our franchise partners following robust negotiations with the landlords.
- Before Foodco: I owned and ran a very successful iconic café in the historic town of Bath in the UK for 5 years that gave me my passion for this industry.
- What you love about the brands? Their longevity and the place they hold in people’s everyday routines.
- Something we don’t know about you: I worked in a bank in the UK for 13 years