Noosa Village, Noosaville
A Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is now available in Noosa Village, Noosaville, QLD.
- Format: In-Line
- Location: Outside the front of Woolworths
- Anchors: Woolworths & The Reject Shop
Image is illustrative only.
About Noosa Village, Noosaville
As a suburb of Noosa, Noosaville is no stranger to scores of visitors passing through the area every single day. Thanks to its proximity to the beach, stunning river views and plenty of incredible restaurants, it makes for an ideal holiday destination. Noosa Village is in a prime position at the heart of the suburb, an open mall style centre popular with both residents and the many visitors to the Sunshine Coast.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Noosa Village, Noosaville?
As a Muffin Break bakery café owner in Noosa Village, you’ll benefit from the attractive location that’s on offer to you, as the centre often gets plenty of customers through the door. If you’ve ever dreamed of being your own boss, now is your chance to seize the opportunity. As a franchise owner, you can enjoy many freedoms and advantages, while at the same time gaining a wealth of knowledge and expert guidance from the dedicated team at Muffin Break. You’ll be provided with full, accredited training which will ensure you have all the necessary skills to make this venture work. Muffin Break is an award-winning café business, with a strong support system always available to you from day one. Get in touch today if you’re ready to start your journey!
- Foodco years: 14 years : 2004
- At Foodco: I get an absolute thrill out of securing financially sound lease renewals for our franchise partners following robust negotiations with the landlords.
- Before Foodco: I owned and ran a very successful iconic café in the historic town of Bath in the UK for 5 years that gave me my passion for this industry.
- What you love about the brands? Their longevity and the place they hold in people’s everyday routines.
- Something we don’t know about you: I worked in a bank in the UK for 13 years