The Pines Elanora, Gold Coast, QLD
A Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is now available in The Pines Elanora, Gold Coast, QLD
- Format: Kiosk
- Location: Prominent position near Coles
- Anchors: Woolworths, Coles, K-Mart, Aldi
Image is illustrative only.
About The Pines Elanora
This shopping centre sits at the heart of the community, to the south of the incredibly popular Gold Coast region. This means that the centre’s 80 specialty shops and anchor stores are regularly visited by local residents and visitors alike. It is easily accessible by the M1 and it’s also close to Gold Coast Airport and many beach-based tourist towns.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in The Pines Elanora
Muffin Break is an award-winning cafe business, with a recognisable brand name. As a Muffin Break bakery café owner in The Pines Elanora, you can take full advantage of high foot traffic from tourists and locals alike. In addition, there are many benefits that are unique to your journey as a Muffin Break franchisee, such as expert guidance and support from our experienced and dedicated team, in addition to full, accredited training so that you’re ready for anything. If you’re driven and excited to learn more, this may well be the opportunity for you!
- Foodco years: 14 years : 2004
- At Foodco: I get an absolute thrill out of securing financially sound lease renewals for our franchise partners following robust negotiations with the landlords.
- Before Foodco: I owned and ran a very successful iconic café in the historic town of Bath in the UK for 5 years that gave me my passion for this industry.
- What you love about the brands? Their longevity and the place they hold in people’s everyday routines.
- Something we don’t know about you: I worked in a bank in the UK for 13 years