Hollywood Plaza, Salisbury Downs
A new Muffin Break café business is available on the northern fringe of Adelaide, in the Hollywood Plaza Shopping Centre in Salisbury Downs, SA.
- Café Format: In Line 76sqm corner site with outdoor and mall seating
- Anchor Stores: Woolworths, Coles & Target
- Location: Corner site on a mall entrance to the centre
Image is illustrative only.
About Hollywood Plaza, Salisbury Downs
Located just a 35-minute drive from Adelaide’s CBD, Salisbury Downs is a quiet, self-sufficient suburb with all necessary facilities on its doorstep. The Hollywood Plaza shopping centre currently serves as the area’s major retail destination showcasing over 75 stores including anchors Target, Coles and Woolworths. In addition to this, the area is popular for its scenic parks including Woodfield Reserve, Salisbury Downs Oval and Amsterdam Reserve where many choose to relax and enjoy the pleasant views Salisbury Downs has to offer. With regular buses to and from Adelaide’s CBD and its own retirement village, Salisbury Downs is popular with families and retirees alike allowing for a varied and friendly community.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Salisbury Downs?
Owning a Muffin Break bakery café within Hollywood Plaza allows you to benefit from the centre’s year-round patronage alongside the support of Muffin Break’s committed Head Office and Operations teams. World-class training is provided in all areas required to run a café business including marketing, management, operations and product development. You will receive an ideal balance of support and freedom allowing your dreams to become a reality. Since we provide you with all the skills needed, you can feel confident thanks to the backing of a nationally recognised brand. As part of the Muffin Break franchise network, you will receive expert support throughout your journey. Sound good? Perhaps it’s time to think about joining Muffin Break, so enquire today!
- Foodco years: 13 years
- At Foodco:I love working for a family owned and operated company that continues to deliver best of breed systems to our Franchise partners.
- Before Foodco? McDonalds Area Manager
- What do you love about the brands? The innovation and evolution both brands continue to deliver in an ever changing retail landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I am a sports tragic and feel at home on the golf course or around a poker table.