Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, Ingle Farm, SA
A Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is now available in Ingle Farm, SA
- Format: Inline 65sqm + mall seating
- Location: Corner site out the front of Woolworths
- Anchors: Coles x 2, K Mart, Aldi
Image is illustrative only.
About Ingle Farm Shopping Centre
Ingle Farm Shopping Centre sits about 14 km to the northeast of Adelaide and enjoys thousands of visitors every single day. Not only does it cater to the everyday needs of families with several anchor stores and supermarkets, there are also around 100 different speciality stores and a food court as well. And, thanks to over 1,400 parking spaces, there will always be room for more customers!
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Ingle Farm Shopping Centre
As a Muffin Break bakery café owner in the Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, you’ll enjoy access to a large potential customer base. Franchisees receive plenty of benefits right from signing up, including plenty of training and support. Always dreamed of being your own boss? Make this dream a reality, with our knowledge and experience to help you on your way. Our brand is nationally recognised and our team is dedicated to each and every franchise owner that’s part of it. Enquire now if this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
- Foodco years: 13 years
- At Foodco:I love working for a family owned and operated company that continues to deliver best of breed systems to our Franchise partners.
- Before Foodco? McDonalds Area Manager
- What do you love about the brands? The innovation and evolution both brands continue to deliver in an ever changing retail landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I am a sports tragic and feel at home on the golf course or around a poker table.