Pirie Plaza, Port Pirie
A new Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is now available in Pirie Plaza located in Port Pirie on the east coast of the Spencer Gulf, SA.
- Location: Located at the main entrance to the shopping centre close to Coles.
- Anchor Stores: Coles and Kmart.
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Pirie Plaza?
As a Muffin Break bakery café owner in Pirie Plaza you will experience the huge advantage of being the only place to serve coffee within the entire centre. Located in a prime spot on by the main entrance to the centre close to Coles, this Muffin Break business opportunity provides you with maximum exposure to the foot traffic that passes through the centre daily. As a Muffin Break franchisee you will receive expert training in all areas required to successfully run a bakery café business alongside support whenever required. With an award-winning coffee and muffins to suit all tastes this Muffin Break bakery café opportunity is one not to be missed.
- Foodco years: 13 years
- At Foodco:I love working for a family owned and operated company that continues to deliver best of breed systems to our Franchise partners.
- Before Foodco? McDonalds Area Manager
- What do you love about the brands? The innovation and evolution both brands continue to deliver in an ever changing retail landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I am a sports tragic and feel at home on the golf course or around a poker table.