Port Canal, Port Adelaide
A Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is now available in Port Canal Shopping Centre, Port Adelaide, SA.
- Format: Kiosk with Seating
- Location: Out the front of Coles
- Anchors: Coles, Kmart, Aldi
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Port Canal Shopping Centre in Port Adelaide?
Under redevelopment until mid-2019, Port Canal Shopping Centre is an excellent opportunity because of its location and business potential. Port Adelaide is a 25 minute drive from the city centre and a 10 minute from the ocean front. Port Canal Shopping Centre encompasses a wide range of convenience stores (Coles, Kmart, Aldi), services (bank, pharmacy, phone operator) and retail stores.The future café will be a kiosk located just outside of Coles.
Muffin Break is proud to have recently received the Roy Morgan 2017 Coffee Shop of the Year award. You will benefit from our reputation. We support each of our franchisees, providing in-depth training and resources needed to run a café business. Starting your business in a highly attractive location and supported by a well-established brand is an opportunity to seriously consider.
- Foodco years: 13 years
- At Foodco:I love working for a family owned and operated company that continues to deliver best of breed systems to our Franchise partners.
- Before Foodco? McDonalds Area Manager
- What do you love about the brands? The innovation and evolution both brands continue to deliver in an ever changing retail landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I am a sports tragic and feel at home on the golf course or around a poker table.