West Lakes, Adelaide
A Muffin Break café business opportunity is now available in Westfield West Lakes, Adelaide, SA.
Café For Sale:
- Café Format: Corner site with mall seating.
- Location: Within the fresh food precinct between Coles and Woolworths.
- Anchor Stores: Coles, Kmart and Woolworths.
Image is illustrative only.
About West Lakes, Adelaide:
Located on Adelaide’s western side, West Lakes is a coastal suburb, which serves as a popular tourist destination and retail centre. Within the suburb lies an abundance of pristine beaches, drawing in the millions that visit Adelaide each year. In addition to the thriving tourist industry, West Lakes is also a popular residential suburb, with plans of further development for the future. Over the next 10 years the suburb is expected to house a further 1,600 new properties in addition to leisure facilities and plenty of green areas for relaxation. West Lakes is also currently home to the large and popular shopping centre, West Lakes Westfield, adding a cosmopolitan vibe to the area. West Lakes Westfield serves as the prefered shopping destination to Adelaide’s beachside western suburbs, housing over 200 stores including David Jones, Target, Kmart and Coles.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in West Lakes?
As a Muffin Break franchise owner you can benefit from the brands nationally recognised name alongside the support and training offered providing you with all the necessary skills needed to successfully run your café business. By joining the Muffin Break franchise team you will inherit a connection of networks, comprising of like-minded peers and the expert Head Office team, who can offer guidance and assistance whenever needed. The training is structured to cover areas including management, marketing and operations sharing with you all relevant industry knowledge, which Muffin Break have gathered over a period of more than 25 years.
- Foodco years: 13 years
- At Foodco:I love working for a family owned and operated company that continues to deliver best of breed systems to our Franchise partners.
- Before Foodco? McDonalds Area Manager
- What do you love about the brands? The innovation and evolution both brands continue to deliver in an ever changing retail landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I am a sports tragic and feel at home on the golf course or around a poker table.