A new Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is now available in Westland Shopping Centre in Whyalla, SA.
- Format: 50sqm inline in foodcourt
- Location: on the corner of the foodcourt
- Anchors: Woolworths, Coles, Target
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Whyalla?
Whyalla is the third most populous city in the South Australia and Westland Shopping Centre, the main shopping centre encompasses major stores such as Woolworths, Coles and Target. The new cafe is a proper inline café located in the foodcourt.
As a Muffin Break franchise owner you can take control of your own future whilst having the additional security and backing of a nationally recognised and well established brand. You will receive top quality training in areas covering management, marketing and operations to ensure you are fully prepared to first of all hire the best staff and then successfully run your café business. As part of the Muffin Break franchise team you will inherit Muffin Break’s award winning and highly regarded name, which you can feel proud to be a part of. You will receive ongoing support via regular onsite visits, meetings and conferences highlighting industry events, news and trends, further assisting you in your business venture.
- Foodco years: 13 years
- At Foodco:I love working for a family owned and operated company that continues to deliver best of breed systems to our Franchise partners.
- Before Foodco? McDonalds Area Manager
- What do you love about the brands? The innovation and evolution both brands continue to deliver in an ever changing retail landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I am a sports tragic and feel at home on the golf course or around a poker table.