Meadow Mews Shopping Centre, Kings Meadows, Launceston
A new Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is now available at Meadow Mews Shopping Centre located in the heart of Kings Meadows, Launceston, TAS
New Café For Sale:
Muffin Break bakery café business available in a desirable shopping centre in Kings Meadows, Launceston.
- Café Format: 30 sqm Kiosk Café with 30 sqm own seating
- Location: Meadow Mews Shopping Centre
- Anchor Stores: Coles
Image is illustrative only.
About Kings Meadows, Launceston:
A southern suburb of Launceston, Kings Meadows is a popular commercial and shopping destination within Launceston. Situated within the heart of Kings Meadows, Meadow Mews Shopping Centre is the local neighbourhood shopping centre, anchored by Coles and featuring 28 specialty shops, making it a busy and popular shopping centre.
Why own a Muffin Break bakery café business in Meadow Mews Shopping Centre?
When you own a Muffin Break bakery café business, you are buying into an established business system with the product, reputation, training and marketing already in place allowing you to hit the ground running with your business. You don’t need any prior experience or hospitality training as Muffin Break provides full, nationally accredited training to all franchise owners before they open their business, as well as provides ongoing operational support throughout your tenure as a café business owner. With financing options available, becoming a Muffin Break franchise owner has never been easier.
- Foodco years: 13 years
- At Foodco:I love working for a family owned and operated company that continues to deliver best of breed systems to our Franchise partners.
- Before Foodco? McDonalds Area Manager
- What do you love about the brands? The innovation and evolution both brands continue to deliver in an ever changing retail landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I am a sports tragic and feel at home on the golf course or around a poker table.