A Muffin Break café business opportunity is now available in the busy northern suburb of Glenorchy in Hobart, TAS.
Café For Sale:
A Muffin Break café business opportunity is now available at Northgate Shopping Centre in Glenorchy, Hobart.
- Café Format: 65 sqm Inline Bakery Café available plus mall seating
- Location: Northgate Shopping Centre
- Anchor Stores: Coles, Target, Best & Less and over 70 specialty stores
Image is illustrative only.
About Glenorchy, Hobart:
Located 10km from Hobart’s CBD, Glenorchy is a large suburban area with both commercial and residential districts. Glenorchy’s Northgate Shopping Centre is a busy destination centre, boasting anchors such as Coles, Target, Best & Less and over 70 specialty stores, making it the third largest shopping centre in Tasmania. Heavy foot traffic makes this centre ideal for a Muffin Break café, delivering customers a great place to relax and grab an excellent coffee while they shop.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Northgate Shopping Centre?
Owning a Muffin Break café gives you the rare opportunity to own and run your own local café with the support and backing of industry experts. With full, nationally accredited training provided, you will be able to hit the ground running with the tools and skills to successfully operate your own café. Our support covers a range of business functions including marketing, operations, systems, IT, product development, training and staff recruitment. Get in touch today to start your own business!
- Foodco years: 13 years
- At Foodco:I love working for a family owned and operated company that continues to deliver best of breed systems to our Franchise partners.
- Before Foodco? McDonalds Area Manager
- What do you love about the brands? The innovation and evolution both brands continue to deliver in an ever changing retail landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I am a sports tragic and feel at home on the golf course or around a poker table.