Located along the south-east coast of Australia, Victoria serves as an extremely popular holiday and residential destination. With it’s capital, Melbourne, desirably located around the shores of Port Phillip Bay, the state offers an abundance of fantastic beaches, a vibrant city chic lifestyle and countless opportunities to escape into the Australian outback. With a vast array of attractions and activities on offer, in both metro and regional areas of the state, including the world famous 12 Apostles landmark and a variety of zoos, parks and museums, Victoria offers a fantastic blend of both city and regional lifestyles to suit all.
If you would like to own a Muffin Break Bakery Café in Victoria, you can view all available sites within the navigation bar to the right. If nothing stands out to you, contact our development manager to discuss alternative franchise opportunities.
Feature Cafés for Sale
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.