Central Square Shopping Centre
A new Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is now available at Central Square Shopping Centre located in Altona Meadows, just 17km from Melbourne’s CBD.
New Café For Sale:
Muffin Break bakery café available in the soon to be renovated Central Square Shopping Centre in Altona Meadows, Melbourne.
- Café Format: 30 sqm Kiosk café within the food court
- Location: Located in front of Coles.
- Anchor Stores: Coles, Aldi, Big W.
Image is illustrative only.
About Altona Meadows, Melbourne:
A suburb of Melbourne, Altona Meadows is located 17 kms south-west of Melbourne’s central business district and has a population of over 8,000. A steady and stable residential area, Altona Meadows has a strong sense of community with close knit neighbourhoods.
Altona Meadows is becoming increasingly affluent - new housing estates with affordable housing has seen a boom in the population. It has excellent public transport, shopping and sporting facilities, making it an up-and-coming area for young, professional families.
The Central Square Shopping Centre is the local hub – it boasts over 55 stores, including a Big W department store, Coles and Aldi. Servicing the community for over twenty years, it is well-known in the area and is also currently undergoing a $4 million refurbishment.
Why own a Muffin Break bakery café business in Central Square Shopping Centre?
Running a small business can be challenging, which is why joining an established national franchise like Muffin Break can give you the extra support you need. Muffin Break has been operating in Australia for over 26 years and is well-known for the quality of its freshly baked good, as well as award-winning coffee. The franchise network also looks after you all the way; all franchisees receive nationally-accredited training which covers every aspect of the food retail business. Combined with a prime location in an established shopping centre like Central Square in Altona Meadows, you’ll have the confidence to succeed in running your own bakery café.
- Foodco years: 13 years : 2004
- At Foodco: I get an absolute thrill out of securing financially sound lease renewals for our franchise partners following robust negotiations with the landlords.
- Before Foodco: I owned and ran a very successful iconic café in the historic town of Bath in the UK for 5 years that gave me my passion for this industry.
- What you love about the brands? Their longevity and the place they hold in people’s everyday routines.
- Something we don’t know about you: I own a biodynamic hobby farm.
- Resides: The Yarra Valley, Melbourne.