Altona Gate Shopping Centre
A new Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is now available at Altona Gate Shopping Centre located in Altona North, Melbourne.
New Café For Sale:
Muffin Break bakery café at Altona Gate Shopping Centre located in Altona North, Melbourne.
- Café Format: 27sqm kiosk café with 40sqm seating area.
- Location: Outside the entrance to Kmart.
- Anchor Stores: Aldi, Coles and Kmart.
Image is illustrative only.
About Altona North, Melbourne:
Located 10km west of Melbourne CBD, Altona North is a well-established suburb with a population of over 11,000. The newly refurbished Altona Gate Shopping Centre serves as the main shopping centre in this area, servicing over 160,000 residents with a mix of specialty shops and majors Aldi, Coles and Kmart. A busy centre, Altona Gate sees over 4.2 Million visits annually, making it a great location for a Muffin Break café.
Why own a Muffin Break bakery café in Altona Gate Shopping Centre?
Muffin Break provides a franchise café business model that allows you to hit the ground running as a business owner. With initial, accredited training programs across barista and café operations, as well as training in business management, hiring and marketing, you will be prepared with all the required skills to successfully operate your Muffin Break café business. Head Office is always there to support you and help guide you to make the best choices for your business.
- Foodco years: 12 years
- At Foodco: I love working for an Australian family owned and operated company that continues to re-invest into their brands.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, Food & Beverage manager.
- What you love about the brands? Muffin break is 30 years old this year and Jamaica Blue is 25 years, they continue to withstand the test of time.
- Something we don’t know about you: I once restored at 1970’s Australian muscle car.