Altona Gate Shopping Centre
A new Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is now available at Altona Gate Shopping Centre located in Altona North, Melbourne.
New Café For Sale:
Muffin Break bakery café at Altona Gate Shopping Centre located in Altona North, Melbourne.
- Café Format: 27sqm kiosk café with 40sqm seating area.
- Location: Outside the entrance to Kmart.
- Anchor Stores: Aldi, Coles and Kmart.
Image is illustrative only.
About Altona North, Melbourne:
Located 10km west of Melbourne CBD, Altona North is a well-established suburb with a population of over 11,000. The newly refurbished Altona Gate Shopping Centre serves as the main shopping centre in this area, servicing over 160,000 residents with a mix of specialty shops and majors Aldi, Coles and Kmart. A busy centre, Altona Gate sees over 4.2 Million visits annually, making it a great location for a Muffin Break café.
Why own a Muffin Break bakery café in Altona Gate Shopping Centre?
Muffin Break provides a franchise café business model that allows you to hit the ground running as a business owner. With initial, accredited training programs across barista and café operations, as well as training in business management, hiring and marketing, you will be prepared with all the required skills to successfully operate your Muffin Break café business. Head Office is always there to support you and help guide you to make the best choices for your business.
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.