Central Square Shopping
A Muffin Break bakery café opportunity is available in the regional city centre of Ballarat, Victoria.
New Site For Sale:
- Format: 30sqm Kiosk with own seating, and also benefitting from communal food court seating
- Location: At the head of the food court near one of the main entrances to the centre
- Anchor Stores: Target and Myer
Image is illustrative only.
Ballarat is the third largest inland city in Australia and a major regional centre for rural Victoria, with a population of almost 100,000. A famous gold rush town, it is surrounded by rich pastoral and agricultural land and is also a centre for renewable energy and primary industry. The Central Square Shopping Centre is located in the heart of Ballarat and has over 40 speciality retailers plus anchor stores such as Myer and Target.
Why own a Muffin Break in Central Square Shopping Centre, Ballarat?
Central Square Shopping Centre’s location in the heart of Ballarat means that you’ll get great foot traffic from professionals, visitors and regular shoppers in the CBD. If you’ve always dreamed of starting your own business, opening a franchise with Muffin Break will give you the freedom of owning your own enterprise and making decisions, allied with the support of a national franchisor. Muffin Break provides nationally-accredited training courses that will equip you with the expertise to make your café business a success.
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.