Central Square Shopping
A Muffin Break bakery café opportunity is available in the regional city centre of Ballarat, Victoria.
New Site For Sale:
- Format: 30sqm Kiosk with own seating, and also benefitting from communal food court seating
- Location: At the head of the food court near one of the main entrances to the centre
- Anchor Stores: Target and Myer
Image is illustrative only.
Ballarat is the third largest inland city in Australia and a major regional centre for rural Victoria, with a population of almost 100,000. A famous gold rush town, it is surrounded by rich pastoral and agricultural land and is also a centre for renewable energy and primary industry. The Central Square Shopping Centre is located in the heart of Ballarat and has over 40 speciality retailers plus anchor stores such as Myer and Target.
Why own a Muffin Break in Central Square Shopping Centre, Ballarat?
Central Square Shopping Centre’s location in the heart of Ballarat means that you’ll get great foot traffic from professionals, visitors and regular shoppers in the CBD. If you’ve always dreamed of starting your own business, opening a franchise with Muffin Break will give you the freedom of owning your own enterprise and making decisions, allied with the support of a national franchisor. Muffin Break provides nationally-accredited training courses that will equip you with the expertise to make your café business a success.
- Foodco years: 12 years
- At Foodco: I love working for an Australian family owned and operated company that continues to re-invest into their brands.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, Food & Beverage manager.
- What you love about the brands? Muffin break is 30 years old this year and Jamaica Blue is 25 years, they continue to withstand the test of time.
- Something we don’t know about you: I once restored at 1970’s Australian muscle car.