Colac Village, Colac
A Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is now available in Colac Village, Colac, VIC.
- Format: Existing café
- Location: In busy Colac Shopping Village
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Colac Village?
Colac is an idyllic town town in the Western District of Victoria, about 150 kilometres south-west of Melbourne. Colac Village is the main mall in the city, making it a prime location for owning your own café business.
Muffin Break is a trusted and established franchise café business, which means you are joining an established network with fantastic ongoing support. You will be given all the tools and training you need to succeed as a business owner, with the support and customer base of Muffin Break but the freedom of running your own business. If interested, apply today!
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.