Colac Village, Colac
A Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is now available in Colac Village, Colac, VIC.
- Format: Existing café
- Location: In busy Colac Shopping Village
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Colac Village?
Colac is an idyllic town town in the Western District of Victoria, about 150 kilometres south-west of Melbourne. Colac Village is the main mall in the city, making it a prime location for owning your own café business.
Muffin Break is a trusted and established franchise café business, which means you are joining an established network with fantastic ongoing support. You will be given all the tools and training you need to succeed as a business owner, with the support and customer base of Muffin Break but the freedom of running your own business. If interested, apply today!
- Foodco years: 12 years
- At Foodco: I love working for an Australian family owned and operated company that continues to re-invest into their brands.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, Food & Beverage manager.
- What you love about the brands? Muffin break is 30 years old this year and Jamaica Blue is 25 years, they continue to withstand the test of time.
- Something we don’t know about you: I once restored at 1970’s Australian muscle car.