Kingston Village, Ocean Grove
An exciting Muffin Break opportunity is coming to Kingston Village in Ocean Grove.
- Format: Kiosk
- Location: In front of the new Woolworths
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Kingston Village?
Ocean Grove is a lovely town located on the Bellarine Peninsula. The new shopping centre is expected to open in November 2019.
As a nationally recognised brand, owning a Muffin Break café allows you to enjoy the perks of being your own boss along with having the support and networks provided from being a part of a franchise. The Muffin Break Head Office team will provide you with training in areas covering management, marketing and operations, giving you all the necessary skills, knowledge and certifications needed to run a café business. The training and support offered means that previous experience within the industry is not a necessity, giving those looking for a career change a great opportunity.
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.