Kingston Village, Ocean Grove
An exciting Muffin Break opportunity is coming to Kingston Village in Ocean Grove.
- Format: Kiosk
- Location: In front of the new Woolworths
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Kingston Village?
Ocean Grove is a lovely town located on the Bellarine Peninsula. The new shopping centre is expected to open in November 2019.
As a nationally recognised brand, owning a Muffin Break café allows you to enjoy the perks of being your own boss along with having the support and networks provided from being a part of a franchise. The Muffin Break Head Office team will provide you with training in areas covering management, marketing and operations, giving you all the necessary skills, knowledge and certifications needed to run a café business. The training and support offered means that previous experience within the industry is not a necessity, giving those looking for a career change a great opportunity.
- Foodco years: 12 years
- At Foodco: I love working for an Australian family owned and operated company that continues to re-invest into their brands.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, Food & Beverage manager.
- What you love about the brands? Muffin break is 30 years old this year and Jamaica Blue is 25 years, they continue to withstand the test of time.
- Something we don’t know about you: I once restored at 1970’s Australian muscle car.