Merrifield Town Centre
An exciting Muffin Break opportunity is coming to the shopping village in the brand new residential area of Merrifield Town Centre.
- Location: To be confirmed in the new shopping village
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Merrifield Town Centre?
Merrifield shopping centre sets to open its doors in 2019. As a Muffin Break bakery café owner in Merrifield you will benefit from being a part of an international brand with extensive training and support programs. You will be prepped in all areas to run a successful business, including marketing, management, operations and product development as well as learn essential barista and food preparation skills enabling you to continue Muffin Break’s award-winning reputation. When you join Muffin Break, you get all the benefits of accredited support coupled with the freedom and excitement of running your own business. Apply today!
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.