Merrifield Town Centre
An exciting Muffin Break opportunity is coming to the shopping village in the brand new residential area of Merrifield Town Centre.
- Location: To be confirmed in the new shopping village
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Merrifield Town Centre?
Merrifield shopping centre sets to open its doors in 2019. As a Muffin Break bakery café owner in Merrifield you will benefit from being a part of an international brand with extensive training and support programs. You will be prepped in all areas to run a successful business, including marketing, management, operations and product development as well as learn essential barista and food preparation skills enabling you to continue Muffin Break’s award-winning reputation. When you join Muffin Break, you get all the benefits of accredited support coupled with the freedom and excitement of running your own business. Apply today!
- Foodco years: 12 years
- At Foodco: I love working for an Australian family owned and operated company that continues to re-invest into their brands.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, Food & Beverage manager.
- What you love about the brands? Muffin break is 30 years old this year and Jamaica Blue is 25 years, they continue to withstand the test of time.
- Something we don’t know about you: I once restored at 1970’s Australian muscle car.